To view a copy of the final 9th Street Corridor Area-Wide Plan, click here.

The Redevelopment Department along with the Redevelopment Commission were established by the City Council on December 7, 1999.

The Department is controlled by the five-member commission which has the powers and authorities set forth in Indiana Code 36-7-14 for the redevelopment of blighted areas and economic development areas.

The Department plans, replans, develops and redevelops economic areas which will benefit public health, safety, morals and welfare while increasing the economic well-being of the City of Goshen and serve to protect and increase property values within the City.

Redevelopment Commission Members:

President: Tom Stump
Vice-President: Vince Turner
Secretary: Jeremy Stutsman
Treasurer: (none)
Member: Laura Coyne
Member: Steve Oyer
Advisor: Cathie Cripe (School Board Representative, non-voting)
Attorney: Larry Barkes

The meetings of the Goshen Redevelopment Commission are set forth in the following schedule. All meetings will be held in the City Court Room/Council Chambers at the Police/Courts Building, 111 East Jefferson Street, Goshen, Indiana. Notice will be given if there are any changes to the regular meeting schedule or if there are any special meetings required.

Date Time
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
4:00 pm
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
4:00 pm
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
4:00 pm
Tuesday, April 8, 2014 4:00 pm
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
4:00 pm
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
4:00 pm
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
4:00 pm
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
4:00 pm
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
4:00 pm
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
4:00 pm
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
4:00 pm
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
4:00 pm


Request for Proposals to Purchase 617 S. 3rd St.

Request for Proposals to Purchase 313 S. 3rd St.

Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964:

"No person in the United States shall, on the ground of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance."
To file a complaint - form